An irrigation service account is used to keep track of your irrigation water usage separately from your standard home (domestic) usage. To apply for new irrigation service, please download, print, and fill in the following form.

Application For Water Service

Place a check mark on whether this service is for Irrigation only or Domestic and Irrigation. You will need to call our office for the fee amount if you are purchasing a separate meter for your Irrigation and it depends on what size meter you need. When the Application is completed and signed, you will need to return it with the fee (Check or Cash Only). You may submit it by one of the following methods.

Mail: Milcrofton Utility District, 6333 Arno Rd, Franklin, TN 37064

Or: Stop by our office