Milcrofton Utility District provides pure and clean drinking water to residents of eastern Williamson County.
Here are a few quick facts about Milcrofton.
- Established June 7, 1971
- Serves over 11,200 water customers
- Maintains over 330 miles of water mains which includes 600+ hydrants, 13 water tanks, and 10 pumping stations
- Digitally mapped locations of entire system using GIS
- Ultrasonic water meters for best overall accuracy
- Advanced Meter Infrastructure reporting hourly meter reads available to our customers through our portal with configurable alerts
- Hydraulic Water Model of system used in planning and sizing of the system